I Love Being A
Wedding Photographer!

Wedding days are so special and are genuinely so much fun to shoot. There’s just a buzz in the air that is electric and I feed off of that energy. It definitely helps that everywhere I point my camera there is something interesting to capture. Gorgeous surroundings, beautiful decorations, happy smiling guests, and of course, the bride and groom! Not only looking amazing but also exuding love and happiness that makes my job a real joy.

It is such an honour to be chosen to photograph anyone's big day, and it's a responsibility that I don’t take lightly. I'm very mindful of the fact that it will be one of the most important days in both of your lives and is the culmination of so much planning and preparation, so it is only right that I invest the same amount of care and attention into my couples couples and my own preparation.

 
N&E-306.jpg

How I’ll Capture Your Big Day

My style, at it's heart, is storytelling photography. This is sometimes referred to as photojournolistic, documentary, or reportage. What ever you want to call it, my passion is to capture natural moments in an unobtrusive manner. And that's how I shoot around 85% of my weddings. The other 15% is creative and artistic portraits, but storytelling still plays an important role when creating these images.

Learn more about how I'll capture the key aspects of your day here.


Packages & Prices

I have put together 3 wedding packages to ensure the vast majority of couples needs are catered to.
You can find a detailed breakdown, at a glance comparison, and prices for all 4 packages, as well as a list of add-ons and extras, should you wish to customise any of my packages to meet your exact needs.

N&C-43.jpg